Heel – Round TablePosted: 24/02/2011
Amy Singer, editor and writer at knitty.com often does reviews on new yarns and knitting accessories. We joined her last month at the Purple Purl as she and a group of reviewers tried out our newest product, Heel. All of our reviewers came with their current knitting projects and eagerly waited to find out what they were going to test this week.
We received a lot of great feedback. You can find Amy Butler’s review here. I’ve summerized a few of the key comments that we received.
– “I like the spearmint. It’s cool and I think in the summer, it’s going to feel good too.”
– “It’s a little greasy, and I like that. It feels more like a lotion than a cream. It could go in a pump.”
– “It’s a lovely consistency and it disappeared into my hands right away.”
– “I didn’t find it greasy at all, in fact, I’m knitting with it right away afterwards and it’s not affecting me in any way.”
– “Definitely not greasy — almost like the moisture is sealed in to my skin now. Very nice.” – Amy Singer